Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 6, 2011
My family just took a road trip from TX to CA. I was't sure how my 2 year old would do in the car for so many
hours. This Glow-To-Go turned out to be the trip saver. Every night I would hear her ask for her "glow crazy". As she was watching Elmo talk about the sky and stars she was drawing them on the doodle pad. She loved the colors of the glow and the glow sheets. The pad was very easy for her to use and hold. She LOVED it! When she fell asleep I would snag it and play with it myself. The stencils that come with the doodler are so fun. There are stars and spaceships and rockets...because the glow lasts so long, I was able to create a full picture. I was impressed by how long the glow lasted.
This is a very hardy product. My 2 year old has already put the light to the test. We have dropped and pulled it several times...still works GREAT! I know that this will be a staple on all nighttime trips across the country or across town.
9 people found this helpful