Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2011
My first concern was that the band wouldn't fit over my hand unless I completely undid the velcro. The band was still a bit smaller than I'd like for my wrist size(the reason for 4 stars instead of 5), but I went ahead and started using it.
Setup was pretty standard. The one thing that I just got "WOWED" by was the alarm, prompting me to write this review. You have the standard alarm features PLUS the option of Daily, Weekday only or weekends only. That is the first time on a digital watch that I've ever seen this type of option. Personally I think this feature is brilliant on a watch.
What's this?