Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on August 4, 2006
I have the privilege of working with Phil, and I can tell you firsthand that he is exactly as he portrays himself in this book. My suggestion would be to read the entire book first and then go back to work on the action steps. Keep in mind that this is not a book; it is a workbook. Reading Phil's insights serve as a springboard for your own ideas.

I am normally a skeptic about books of this type. However, Phil writes in a manner that captures the essence of concepts that are so simple, we often overlook them. I have not changed my mind in general about these books, but this one stands out from the rest.

Take the challenge and read the book. I then encourage you to e-mail Phil and tell him what you think. Ask him for a suggestion. Ask him for a resource. He is very approachable and genuinely interesting in helping all of us reach greatness.

Life throws us all curve balls. Phil gives you a unique and insightful perspective on how to deal with this. One of the most valuable things I learned was to stop making excuses for why I cannot do things. I have the power to be proactive and make things happen, or, as Phil would say, Make it Great!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details