January 13, 2013
I was a little hesitant to get this tent in light of some prior reviews. Am I glad I went ahead and anyway! This is THE BEST tent I have ever owned. It literally set up in 5 minutes. The room inside the tent is awesome. I can not even touch the ceiling. I was able to put a queen size air mattress, a reclining chair, and a table and still had plenty of room to move around. As far as the previous reviews go, they have obviously addressed all the problems with the zippers and so on because I have 0 complaints! All the zippers work fine, no leaks (went camping in small rain storm) overall completely satisfied!
19 people found this helpful