Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 12, 2008
This is a great kit, although--fortunately--I haven't had to use it yet. It is very complete, and the backpack has padded shoulder straps and a waist strap for distributing the weight. This is important if you think you might have to walk a ways with it. I keep this kit in my car; my wife also has a kit in her car. We also have a kit at home. Did I mention we live in earthquake country? :-)

If you keep this in your car, and you don't wear comfortable walking shoes most of the time when you drive/commute, you should probably do what my wife did, and throw a pair of walking shoes in the trunk along with your kit. Breaking the high heels off looks great in the movies, but it isn't practical.

The only thing I wish that this kit had was the type of rechargeable flashlight that will also recharge your cell phone; I might be getting one of those separately, but it is a shame that they didn't add that feature, since they have practically everything else!

Make sure you check the shipping cost on these: Some distributors advertise a low price, and then charge a shipping rate almost equivalent to the sales price!
0Comment| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?