Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2012
My local wall-mart was selling this at a deal of $150.00, just a little below standard price. It seemed like a decent deal, and I was in desperate need for a good camcorder.

The zoom is excellent, however it does take a few moments to focus. The focus quality lags a bit, but once steadied the image is crystal. I haven't had any problems with the color red. The still photos are better then my digital camera.

I haven't had the opportunity to test it out on my Television yet, but I plan to.

One of the things I did dislike while purchasing this camera, is it didn't tell you what format it recorded in. I searched the entire how to do manual before purchasing. In case you were wondering, it records in MP4, which is perfect for the project I'm working on.

Overall great quality. It's very light. It can zoom very well (oh optical zoom, how I love your clarity). It records on SD (make sure you get class ten for best quality). The controls are also very simple.

This camcorder does not have any light, so no midnight adventures for me, and no it cannot record in the dark.

Other qualities:
built in shutter
plays background music
easy to use
Plugs directly into TV
Smart Auto feature
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?