on October 12, 1998
Mexican Slang leaves out nothing. It'll show you how to say all kinds of dirty and degrading stuff and explains the true meaning of a lot of words, so you'll know what you're really saying. Even though it's specialized in Mexican slang, this little book (2''x 3'') also teaches some universal Spanish slang and lists many ways to say one thing. If you want to find out how the Latinos really think and talk, this book's for you! The price is a true bargain, too! I don't have my Mexican Slang in front of me only because people won't stop stealing it out of my bookbag at school!! This book has more words than even the Mierda series books, and Mexican Slang does a better job of explaining the origins of words, plus it's smaller than those books. I gotta tell you that if I go somewhere and can only take one book without making my jeans feel tight, Mexican Slang's always the one, hands down! It's so innocent, yet funny and it always feels like someone is there teaching it to you; you'll never be left in the dark with questions. But, if you should ever have any questions about the book, email me anytime!
27 people found this helpful