Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 7, 2007
I rated this watch as a 4 because the band is flimsy. I also rated it as a 4 because I had the same model watch before, and after a year or two the chrome plating started to peel off. But it's cheap enough to warrant buying a new one when that happens. I replace the band for a sturdier one when I do.

I like the watch because it is not expensive and I can wear it no matter what I do and even do yard work with it. It works well, and is easy to set, operate the alarm, use the stopwatch function, and light up to show the dial in the dark. I use it as an alarm clock at home and when I travel. And if I damage it, it's cheap enough to buy another--just so long as I replace the band.
0Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.