Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 7, 2013
I work in a solid waste transfer station, and needed steel toe boots or shoes.
Ive spent my whole life working as a fabricator and maintenance in mines and industrial settings, and now this industry, so i know all too well the importance of quality work footwear.
My problem is i have fallen arches and have had ankle surgery on both legs, so a classic work boot causes me great pain.
I wear vans skate shoes in my off time, as the flat sole and comfort suit me the best.
I looked everywhere for a similar experience in a durable quality work shoe and finally found it.
They look like respectable blue collar work boots but also cool like a skate shoe, the non slip sole is a bonus...as i get in some serious slippery situations all day.
They have a heeled boot style gap arch without having a heel..perfect for the uncountable times i have to climb ladders each day.
My only complaint is not with the shoe, but rather my feet. My little toe falls just short of the steel toe and rubs on it. A few days latet my foot adjusted and the shoes broke in better..
Overall, these are good looking durable, extra grippy safety shoes. A bit overpriced for a Cat boot but still reccomend them.
Very good quality
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?