September 29, 2014
I am SO impressed by this multi-purpose cleaner! My trucker hubby got grease all over his company winter jacket. NOTHING...and I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G would get it out. Then one amazing day, my daughter's fiancee said, "You gotta try some Tuff Stuff on it. It'll totally get it out!"

So I did... and he was so right! Even after that grease had been baked into that jacket while being in the dryer, Tuff Stuff still got it out!

Turns out, the fiancee works on cars and in garages and this is the only cleaner he has found that truly gets the "Tuff Stuff" out.

I now have this case of Tuff Stuff. I shared a few cans with the family...but the rest is All Mine...lol!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink