Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 20, 2003
5 stars Enjoyable
From the moment I read the first page of this book I was captivated by the story and I had a hard time putting this book down. I really loved the character of Susie and I thought the story was well written.
When the book begins Susie is violently raped and murdered, she than narrates the story from heaven as she watches her family, friends and murderer go through life. Susie watches her father's attempt to bring her murderer to justice, her sister live the life that she might have and the boy that she kissed go on with life. I found myself crying at times and angry at others but most of all I thought this was an enjoyable book. I look forward to reading more books by Alice Sebold and I intend to read her memoirs "Lucky"
What's this?