Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 28, 2014
I'll start by saying that I make a living by lighting film sets. I've seen all kinds of stands, good and bad, cheap and expensive. This is the worst lighting stand I have ever used - but this is also the most inexpensive lighting stand I have ever used. I get that people are on a budget. That's why I gave it 4 stars. Value. If I had to use this thing every day for work I would go insane. But, If you need a stand to help you do the occasional personal project, you will probably be quite satisfied.
The cheapest stands that I use for work are the ARRI kit stands, about $100. The most expensive stands that I use are American Grip Roadrunner 200 stands, about $7000. I got this Cowboy Studio stand as a daily deal for $15. It comes with a bag, not sure what that's for. It's really clumsy to open and uses cheap materials. That said, you will be hard pressed to find a better value, especially if it's just for occasional, personal use. Buy one or two!
11 comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.