Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 17, 2012
I've had my MacBook for about 4 years now and the battery finally stopped working (Laptop would only work if it was plugged into the charger). I realized it was the battery that was bad and after seeing that Apple charged over $100 for a new battery I immediately started looking elsewhere. I came across this with fairly low expectations since it was a third party battery that was only $20. I received the battery 4 days after I placed my order. It fit right into my MacBook and was immediately working. I haven't tested it too much for battery life but the indicator at the top says 4 hours, just as it did for my original battery.

Great buy for those looking for an inexpensive solution to a battery problem. If you're not sure what type of battery your MacBook has, take it out and the model number is listed on the battery. This battery is a substitute for the A1185 battery. The people said that it doesn't fit in their MacBooks probably ordered the wrong type.

Anyway, I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely recommend this.
0Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?