Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 11, 2011
I've gone from a 48 to a 38 band size, lost 115 pounds, and I have some serious droopage in the tata and side torso. Those of you who've also lost a lot of weight know what I mean, right? Well, I have lived in underwire to get the support I need. My faves are Wacoal and some of the Avenue and Lane Bryant ones I still wear. However, I wanted a wirefree for the days when I was all casual and wanted comfort and still look good (not squashed in sports bras that I use to workout).

Well, dang. These are great. And so much less expensive than my beloved Wacoals.

The babies are HIGH and PERT and in control with some dip between (I hate monoboob). They keep my looser side skin in nice. I can wear it all day without feeling like I'm being squashed by a giant squid tentacle.

I just ordered 2 more (black, beige). These work fine for non-impact workouts, like Pilates and Yoga, too. Isometrics. Weight lifting, that sort of stuff.

I love these. Cheap and effective. And no weird seams. I hate seams cause I live in yoga wear and t-shirts. :D My go-to casual bra now. 38DDD. And they stay up. Woohoo!
44 comments| 363 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.