Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 16, 2012
I was so excited to see this new line of "girlie" Legos at Target! Why couldn't they have made these when I was a kid? My daughter had Christmas gift card money and chose to spend most of it on this tree house set. That tells you something! Everything appealed to her, from the purple packaging to the girl figures and especially the themes of the sets. She loves animals and several of these new sets feature animals, plus other fun things like a cafe, beauty shop, convertible, house, etc.

My 7 year old daughter and I spent part of a rainy afternoon making this. She really enjoyed it. I like that this is more engaging and gives her a feeling of accomplishment when finished. They separate the pieces into different bags marked #1 and #2 so you do the one bag first and the other bag second, and aren't overwhelmed with all the pieces at once. The directions are good, they only show adding 2-3 different kinds of pieces at a time so it's easier to follow along.

I liked having something to do with her that wasn't boring for me ;) My daughter is an only child so I am frequently her playmate. Well I'm 35 so often times I have to feign excitement. This was fun though! We BOTH want to get the other sets, ha ha!

These would make a great gift if you have a girl's birthday party to go to. The prices range from $10 for the smaller sets to $50 for the big ones, so you can choose the one that is right for you.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.