Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on June 24, 2001
Grover is more than a little nervous - after all, there's a MONSTER at the end of the book. So, he enacts all kinds of zaniness like gluing the pages together in order to keep (protect) YOU (not him!!) from the monster at the end of the book.
This is the only book I remember my dad reading to me - EVER. (Probably because I asked for it a million times!!) He would act the parts out and change his voice and I would roll on the floor with laughter. When it came to Grover's antics, my dad would pretend that the pages really *were* stuck together. He'd grunt and groan and s-l-o-w-l-y turn the pages.
I read it to my kids - my children and students alike - in the same manner. And you know what? Everyone rolls on the floor giggling. Everyone has a good time.
I highly recommend this one - it is a great story about the wacky ways we devise to avoid what we think we fear. BUT, it is also a great way to build memories that will last forever with your children.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.