Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 8, 2009
Ordinarily, I wouldn't bother to write an Amazon review for sweatpants. Ordinarily, the occasion simply wouldn't warrant such a measure. But, I am living large because of these sweatpants. Coming home to a cold house never felt better, because I know these sweatpants are going to be there, waiting for me. I get home with cold legs, put these on, and BOOM--my reality is altered.

Another reviewer noted that these sweatpants have white pockets. Yes, they do, but I can forgive that; my keys and wallet prefer the soft white ambiance. These are powerful sweatpants.
88 comments| 309 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?