BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on December 30, 2010
This set appears to have been intended for sale in Europe - one of the ratings labels on the cover appears to be for the Irish Film Censor's Office. Being that I live in the US and was aware of the regional coding issues present with a lot of DVDs, I was a little nervous about buying this. I read up online about region coding on Blu-Rays and apparently it's used a lot less than in the DVD era and one source indicated that Universal doesn't region code their Blu-Rays at all.

I decided to try this set out due to the price difference between this version and the US labeled one. I use a PS3 for a Blu-Ray player and the discs work perfectly. I have a TON of language choices - I'll only use one, but that may be helpful to others out there. Other than that, absolutely no difference as far as the movie content and special features.

I'm glad I took the gamble.
22 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?