Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Pros: Well designed, weighted well, working chronograph, price to value.

Cons: Not black, in reasonably bright lighting.

This is a very nice watch. I am a Fossil fan. My last Fossil held out for 5 tough years. It still works, but the mechanism for the second hand has been damaged. I plan on buying another like it (Twist, ME1019). My Decker has a nice weight, feel, & design. It looks like a much more expensive piece. The machine work & polishing, crystal, & overall finish is flawless. I began receiving complements & "where did you buy inquiries" immediately.
My only "complaint", the face & band are not truly black, they are a very, very dark charcoal gray. I would have liked a leather band initially. However, the band is soap & water washable & seems to be very durable. Looks like leather, but will not get the odor over time from sweating. The stitching is also gray & not white.
Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase & would buy again. I could have bought a more "expensive" watch, but Fossil has given me great bang for my bucks.
9 people found this helpful