BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2013
I bought this book for my dad, who was just diagnosed with a liver disease. He expressed an interest in juicing because I have been a juicer for many years. I was very careful to choose his first juicing book so I ordered 2 of these. I sent one to myself first and after reading it, I sent one to my dad.

I like this book for him because it gives descriptions, nutritional values and what each vegetable does for your body. My dad is a very analytical man so sending him a book that just gives him recipes with no explanation of the logic behind the recipe would not have worked. He is now making his own recipes based on what his body needs.

I asked him to write his thoughts on the book, this is what he had to say ...

"This is a brief, easy to read introductory guide to green juicing. I am unsure of the validity of the information because there is no background provided for the author. However, the book provides all the basic information a beginner would need to know to get started in juicing. It provides info on various kinds of juicers and the different types of fruits and vegetables to use. It also explains how to start a juicing detox or diet. I would rate this book as a good guide for beginners."
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?