BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 2, 2009
What a book ... I cannot explain how great it was to read "A Scattered Life" and how it touched my heart. Right from the very beginning I was captured by the characters portrayed, and how it made me feel like they were part of my own life. I immediately could place myself in each of the family settings and felt like I became part of their families and friends. The book is exciting, funny, sad, and also made me shed some tears. I have read many books since getting my Kindle, and I have to admit ... this authors books take the lead! And, the price is right.

I have read all three of this authors books: "A Scattered Life", "Easily Amused" and "Lies I Told My Children". All are great, and I can't wait until her next book becomes available, which I'm hoping is right around the corner. If you haven't read any of Karen's books, don't wait. You, too, will be amazed how wonderful her books are to read. Karen McQuestion is now my favorite author, and I will be having withdrawal until her next book is released.
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?