Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

VINE VOICEon January 26, 2012
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Overall, I like it.

I played two songs as a test:
and

Both songs helped me confirmed these conclusions:

Pros:

Decent bass. Granted, it isn't as good as my cars' stereos (I have factory, basic stereos on my Toyota Camry 2000 and my Nissan Sentra SR special edition 2012). However, it produces enough bass that I actually can "feel" the thump.

Portability. I love how portable this thing is! You unfold it to let it stand on the table or the floor, and fold it up to take it with you. The pictures are quite accurate. Unlike what some reviewers say, I feel it is quite sturdy. It's pretty heavy.

It comes with an aux jack, which is what I used. I tested it with my computer. I can only assume that on an ipod, the sound quality should be even better since it's a direct connection.

Power button. My other portable speaker doesn't have one. I hate that. I found that I had to disconnect the power and it drives me nuts.

Overall, the sound quality is quite balanced.

Cons:

It can use more clarity in its sound. I can't hear the "little details" as much, but overall it gives a smooth feel.

Not very loud. It's probably okay in a small room, but it's definitely not good enough at a larger, noisier party.

It squeaks at certain high notes. My computer speaker does not do that. However, I do have it turned on to the highest (though I don't at all feel that it's LOUD).

Well, I like it. I'm not sure I would ever buy one if I don't already have it, but I think it would be great for someone who needs to travel on business trips and give presentations. This would be a good addition to the portal projector packages in a meeting.

Personally, I'm going to put it in my classroom - the computer speakers that come from my schools are terrible.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.