Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on June 19, 2006
Ponder's book is, simply put - life-altering!
This book was recommended to me by a psychic in 1986 because she was concerned about my constant focus on scarcity. I ignored her advice and continued a downward spiral into financial calamity. A year later, an astrologer friend insisted I read Ponder's book. I bought it and began pouring through the tome. It seemed overwhelming, I just didn't "get" it, but I kept reading and doing the affirmations. I took the book with me to the beach, to the library, on the commuter train to NY. I took the book with me to bed and rested it on the pillow beside me... hoping it would transform me during the night.
After about 6 months, things started popping! After one year, my life changed dramatically. I had begun a new business in 1986 and wasn't attracting clients because my attitude was seriously in the crapper. I was focusing on not having any clients and continuing to manifest the same scenario.
Ponder's style was ground-breaking. It's a huge book, sometimes daunting. If you're a slow reader like me or overwhelmed by books with more than 274 pages, just meditate first, close your eyes and open the book - wherever you "land" is where you're meant to read.
The material will always be timely, essential to reaching your goals and DYNAMICALLY magnetic for attracting exactly what you want. The practices have catapulted my life to a more successful strata, completely changed my thought patterns and behaviors. Highly recommended.
Pie Dumas
Author & Life Coach
22 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.