Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on October 26, 2011
I love the look of the luggage, very easy to find, I bought the purple pearl. But.. I used it once last week and one of the wheels broke off. Not just the wheel but the whole shabang, casing and all. Part of the zipper had popped open too but was easy enough to fix. I like that it's a spinner and truly very light weight. I'm really hoping that Fox Luggage does the right thing and replaces or fixes it because I love the luggage. I have better more expensive luggage, but this set appeals to my senses. =
Be aware that because the luggage is hardsides, although pliable, it opens in 2 equal halves. One half does have a zippered cover but the other has only the straps so it can be tricky when opening and closing. Also, there are no outside pockets which doesn't bother me but some people want them.

I don't know how many stars to give. I absolutely love the color, the weight, the spinners but I don't know if the luggage is junk or what, I didn't use it long enough. I'm disappointed that I had a problem the first time out, but I'm hoping it was a fluke. I'd love to buy the luggage in different colors as gifts for my family. First I'll wait and see how the luggage company handles the problem.
2020 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.