Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 25, 2014
As a long time vegan and advocate of animal rights I was very excited to find a vegan line of shoes from Saucony that was both cruelty-free and affordable. I ended up buying five different pairs of vegan shoes from Saucony and have found the same problems with all:

1. They fall apart twice as fast as any other sneaker I've ever owned, often losing their shape and looking kind of cheap.
2. The true problem though is that the sole of these shoes are horribly slippery. I have only fallen due to slipping three times in my life (I am 29) and all three times I was wearing a pair of Vegan Saucony sneakers. Any time the ground is wet these sneakers are a huge liability. The last time was just a week ago and I went sliding across a floor and injured my knee. The other two times I've slipped on a wet cement sidewalk which I have never had happen with any other shoe.

They are quite comfortable but unfortunately I can't endorse a shoe with no traction.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink