Spring Deals Automotive HPC Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 27, 2009
Firstly, I didn't purchase from Amazon. However, this was such a good product that I thought to share my views with others.

I am not living in USA, and was able to find an official distributor for XOOTR where I live. The price was very fair based on XOOTR's USA list price.

To quickly summarise, this is a very nice riding bike. You can easily search for many reviews online, and provided you can live with its negatives, this bike is a great folding bike.

The biggest and significant negative to XOOTR Swift is the folded size. If you want something that can fold into really small package, look elsewhere.

I would consider next significant negative to be its price. It's not cheap. If you want an economical folding bike, look elsewhere. For this price, you can actually 2 budget variants of folded bikes that you can find just about anywhere.

So, If you can live with above 2 mentioned negatives, there's really nothing else to complain about. In fact, because of the 2 points above, I gave the XOOTR Swift a 4 out of 5.

I do like the weight. It can be easily handled (ie, folding and lifting for storage or into car), even for petite ladies. It does feel stable (albeit slightly) compare with other folders with 20" wheels. The folding mechanism is very straight forward.

I did purchase the Thudbuster seat post. Again, you're spending more, but I think it's a worthwhile upgrade.

I've only just got delivery of this bike for a few days, and hasn't had long ride to give more comments. I'll update this review when I've spent more time on the road.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?