Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 26, 2008
I own this white vinegar cruet, plus its companion for olive oil (in the yellow ceramic.) They coordinate nicely.

These are gorgeous and elegant, with a generous size that's nevertheless easy to handle. The cork stoppers fit snugly in the bottle, and the steel pourers allow for great control. They have black plastic caps to keep contents air-tight and fresh.

I put the olive oil cruet in the dishwasher once to ensure it was thoroughly cleaned before refilling, and it worked beautifully. I don't plan on doing that often, because I don't want to risk losing the exterior paint/detail or hurting the cruet. I wash the stopper by hand.

You can't tell by looking how full the bottles are, but I can usually gauge by weight when I need to refill. My only caveat is that if you have very small hands, these may require both to tip and pour when completely full. I haven't had any problems and get compliments from everyone who sees them in my kitchen. Bon appetit!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink