Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on September 13, 2011
I started reading Moby Dick for the second time in my life last week because I couldn't remember why I was so impressed with it twenty years ago. As soon as I began reading it I was swept away by Melville's beautiful writing style. I love to read and I have alot of favorite authors but will forever be enchanted by this book.
As soon as he writes, "Call me Ishmael" I am swept up by this great novel. It is true poetry and it is magic. Melville was a genius at describing his characters and he never fails with Queequeg, Ishmael or any of the other denizens of Moby Dick. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to add magic and adventure to their life without leaving the fireside. I guarantee that whether you are young, old or in between that you will never be bored by this story!
I just want to add that I am a tiny person with relatively small hands and I had absolutely no problem with the size of the book. I can see where someone who was a giant might have trouble but I did not. Also, I have very poor eyesight and had no problem reading the print.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.