Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on June 2, 2013
This bag has the longer straps that will allow you to carry the bag on your shoulders, which is the main reason why I purchased it. The fabric exterior is very nice. I do wish it had little metal feet on the bottom to help protect it, but sadly it doesn't. The straps, exterior corner covers, the bottom and the interior top inside had a fake leather or pleather material which I wasn't in love with, but it wipes off well enough. Inside I was hoping for a large open space so that I could use my purse insert. Unfortunately, it has a center zippered pocket which I am not a fan of. Wish I'd seen that in the product description. I considered cutting this out since the lining is only a thin fabric, but decided against it. I did keep it anyway because I liked the size which is just right and it fits nicely under your arm and lays close to the body. It also has a magnetic closure at the top which I really prefer over a zipper. The back of the bag is flat so it won't cause pilling on your clothes like zippers or detailing there often does. Inside it has the regular pockets (two small in front and one larger zippered one in back, along with the center zippered one. This bag has just enough good features to make it acceptable for a season.

Note added after several weeks of use: The bag ended up being heavier than any bag I have ever owned. I actually noticed that my shoulder would ache after carrying it shopping for an hour. I had to continually change shoulders. My husband cut the fake lock off the front for me as it added additional unnecessary weight to the bag. If you're used to a light bag, this is not the bag for you. This weight factor has now put this bag into the NOT GOOD ENOUGH category for me.
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.