BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 7, 2013
I first brought Infinity Kappas for My car afew years back - they were simply astounding. Anyone whos ever heard them would agree - and for that reason - I sourced a Pair of 363s (imported them to Aussie ) and coupled them up with 2 pairs of 163s, an Infinity Centre Speaker, and a Yamaha Powered sub.
Its correct to say that they lack some bottom-end bass punch - but then, Im not into THUMP - Im more focused on clarity.
The 363s are to My ears - exceptional. They are the last pair of speakers I will ever buy. I dont care if Youre a Professional reviewer, I dont care if You quote graphs - I know what I like and what pleases My ears. If Youre a Metaler - theyre not for You - however, if You want a sound that is crisp, sharp, defined and will carry a clean punch at volume - You cant beat them.
Simply outstanding Speakers and amazing value.
Enough said.