Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on October 18, 2004
I am new to learning Japanese. It seemed daunting to me, but I wanted to do it anyway.

After reading many reviews on Amazon. I started here. Everyone talked about how quickly this book got them going and I must say it is very true. I had a week of fall break and ordered this book. At the end of the week I have completed the book.

As I went about it from the beginning, I was thinking, "This isn't going to help me memorize the Hiragana." But as I went on the repetion of the quizzes brought me into a quick memorization. By the end, I was able to complete a word search in hiragana and could tell/write the sound for any of the symbols and vice-versa.

The great thing is that you can set your own pace. There's no rush of a classroom. Just go along as you get each section. You can do it in as short a week if you like. Or you can take a month.

I would recomend this book to anyone who has never studied japanese.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.