BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 22, 2012
I will start this by letting you know the tablet I use with the product is an Elocity A7. The A7 is a single touch capacitive Android tablet with a full size USB port.

The keyboard case itself isn't the most durable and the construction is slightly on the flimsy side, but I've had mine for close to a month now and haven't had any problems with it. My tablet doesn't fit exactly right in it since it was designed for a different model, but it still sits OK on the bottom hooks when the stand is out. I added a velcro strip to make my tablet more secure and sit firmly in place allowing me to open and close it easily without the device slipping.

There are a few keys with slight abnormalities, such as a somewhat sticky numlock key (it doesn't pop back up immediately when pressed) and spacebar only works properly if you hit it almost dead center. With the small form factor of the keyboard, the keys are not all the same size, either.

The stylus is for resistive screens (pressure sensitive) only, not capacitive (heat sensitive). Chances are you won't be able to use it unless you have an older or less expensive device.

The USB connector is full size. This is fine for many devices (like the A7), but others will require a converter (not included) in order to connect the keyboard. On a size-related note, if your 7 inch tablet has a small bezel, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab, you will probably want a smaller case as there will be a lot of space behind it. There is also no provision for a rear facing camera if you have one, the back of the case is completely solid.

Overall, despite the aforementioned minor issues, I'm happy with this case, especially considering its cost (just over $10). It allows me to do much more with my tablet than I could before, particularly since my tab is single touch only. I use it for browsing, chatting, gaming and more. It's not the prettiest or fanciest keyboard case you'll find but if you're looking for something that'll provide a qwerty keyboard for mild to medium use I'd recommend it.
What's this?