Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 20, 2011
Before I start this review, let me start by saying that I do NOT work for the company or anything like that. I am just a crazy cat lady that has a loving husband that is a just as crazy about them as I. All of our cats (yes, 7 CATS) are rescue cats-we have either gotten them from someone needing to give them to a good home, they have come up to our door, or we have taken ownership through adopting.

We have 2 cats that have cystitis. If anyone knows about that, it can be a real bummer when it comes to them needing to use the litter box. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Then we found that one of our cats has asthma. I started to do research on asthma and found that a lot of times litter and dust from the litter can wreak havoc on an asthmatic cat. Well, in my search to find the PERFECT litter so that our little boy could breath better without having to take steroids constantly, I came across some information that because a lot of litter has silica in it, can actually CAUSE respiratory problems!! I have noticed in our other cats that they ALL have some sort of coughing, or wheezing going on!! Now I know why!!!

So, there were several litters out there that were just so-so. Then I came across this one...when I was almost ready to give up! I swear it just popped onto the screen and I thought "oh, what's this one??" Cats do NOT like perfumey smells in their litter. They also do not like citrus smells. (try taking an orange out and cutting it up and put it near the cat...he'll RUN!...oh, this is also good to put in areas where they may spray...it will keep them from going back. Anyway, that is one thing they don't like is for their litter box to have a scent. Therefore, when this one popped up, I took a look at all the reviews and wow...most of them were all 5's! The only real drawback was that it comes in a heavy bag...but whatever! It is SO worth it to know I have a healthier place for our "kids" to go to the bathroom.

I opened the bag up in an enclosed area (accidentally) and thought "oh shoot...what am I doing...I shouldn't breath this stuff in"...well to my surprise, NO DUST!!! I couldn't believe it. I mean, it is virtually dustless. Now, there may be a TAD of dust, but really it's like there is NOTHING there!!!!

There is also no perfume so it's really great for them. It also CLUMPS, believe it or not! I thought "oh yeah, this stuff won't clump"...but it totally does! Did I mention we have 7 CATS!!! Yes, 7 CATS and the stuff clumps with all of them using the box.

Oh, another thing...we had another litter box out with another really good brand of litter and they always went in that litter too...but when I put the Precious Cat in the other box (yeah, we only have 2 boxes for 7 cats...I clean it out 3 times a day...) they no longer use the other litter box...they all go in the one that has the Precious Cat!!

I'm telling you all...I am totally sold on this stuff and unless there is some other miracle brand out there...this is it by far! I have had cats for 30 years now, so you can imagine all the litter I have tried.

I urge you to just TRY this stuff...if you don't like it...TAKE IT BACK! I am queen of take-backs because I don't believe in keeping something I don't like. All they can say is no...and Petsmart and Petco have always taken my products back if I find they don't work.

Sorry this is so long, but I really felt the need to write how much I love this stuff. It's also only $14.00 for a 40 lb. bag..that is nothing when you think about it!

Do it for the love of your cats...they are God's creatures and He has given them to us to take care of...and this is one major way to see that their health is protected. That dusty junk is just that...JUNK!
11 comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.