Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

on February 8, 2015
I received my water bottle a couple of weeks ago but wanted to wait until I got a few uses out of it before writing a detailed and accurate review for my fellow Amazonians. I have never had an infuser water bottle before so I really don't have anything else to compare this to, but this bottle has been INCREDIBLE for what I needed it for!! When choosing between this water bottle and the other infuser water bottles Amazon has to offer, the thing that really won me over about this bottle (aside from the overwhelming amount of 5 star reviews) is that it was one of the only bottles that had a flip-top spout. This is SUPER important to me because it makes it such a hassle to have to twist off the cap every time you want to have a sip of water. There's also a lock on the cap that keeps the flip-top from just springing open on accident. This feature alone takes the cake for me, especially since I always have my bottle in one of my carry-on bags.

To better understand why I needed this water bottle, you should know that I am a flight attendant. Flying as much as I do, it's super important to stay hydrated and if I'm being honest, I kind of suck at making sure I drink enough water throughout the day, especially when I'm flying. I ordered this water bottle because I LOVE fruit infused water and find I drink TONS of it when it's available to me. This bottle holds about 20 ounces of water (even with a decent amount of fruit inside), and probably about 18 ounces if you add ice cubes to your water. There are two types of filters in this bottle, one you can see in the picture (which I originally thought was what you put the fruit in, but found you don't need to), and the other is at the top of that filter, which has tiny holes that allows almost NOTHING to get through. Strawberry infused water is my absolute favorite and for the first time in forever I ended up drinking and filling up this bottle 8 TIMES the other day. That's 160 ounces of water in one day (which for me is a LOT). I did it without even thinking about it, I would aimlessly just drink this water throughout the day instead of snacking on junk food. I couldn't believe how full I felt for most of the day between meals just from drinking a lot of water. AND to top it off, the strawberry seeds never got through the infuser filter! Not a single one! And surprisingly, I never had to change out the fruit throughout the day, I would just refill the bottle with water, let the water sit for about 5-10 minutes to allow the fruit to infuse the water and I was good to go until I had to fill it up with water again! On the Amazon page it says, "With your infusion water bottles you can re-fill it 3 to 4 times with the same fruit. After 12 hours we suggest you refresh the fruit in the bottle," but for me so far the fruit (no matter what kind) has lasted up to almost 20 hours and I've filled it up to 8 times before I really need to refresh the fruit. I really enjoy being able to taste the fruit in my water so I put a decent sized handful of fruit in my bottle. If you like having a lot of fruit in your bottle like me, I suggest you put the fruit in your empty bottle first, fill it with water almost to the top, then put the cap with the filter on. If you only want a little bit of fruit in your water and not be able to taste it too much, just twist off the filter and add your fruit inside of it and it should be able to hold just enough for your liking.

HINT: I suggest peeling any fruits with rinds (so basically any citrus fruits) before you put it in your water. The rinds will make your water taste bitter. I first cut my oranges, lemons, and limes into thin (but not too thin) slices, then take the peel off and discard it, and mash the fruit up a little bit with my fingers before putting it in the bottle. This may seem like too much work if you're in a hurry, but it really only takes a couple of minutes and you're seriously good to go for the rest of the day!

Oh, and one last feature I forgot to mention above, it does come with a little "strap" so you can hook it onto your bike or backpack, but I've had no real use for it, and unfortunately it doesn't come off (unless maybe you found something heavy duty to cut it off). That is literally the ONLY thing I don't absolutely love about this water bottle. I've attached some pictures of my water bottle filled with strawberries, and a shot of the filter. I bought the blue color, and I love this water bottle so much that I bought one in orange for my mom! All of my co-workers have been jealous of my water bottle and ask me where I bought it. Hope this review is helpful to some of you trying to choose the right infuser water bottle for your lifestyle. Enjoy staying hydrated!
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 324 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.