Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 9, 2010
It's the love for the game God of War that lead me to pre-order this months earlier. I loved the game so much I wanted to read about it too. The story is what makes GOW franchise legendary. Thats what I wanted to read. Read the story of Kratos. But this book just took me through the game.

I found myself skipping pages after pages where the author has described every single move Kratos makes while killing Harpies or minotaurs. It felt like the author has written book while playing the game. This is not what I wanted to read. I played the game. I didn't want to read about it too. What I expected instead, was to read the story behind Kratos. About Kratos, Zeus, Athena, Kronos, Hades, Gaia, etc. Thats what I wanted to read. Not how Blades of Chaos kept slashing left and right, page after page after page.

This is my first time reading a book of either of the authors. Book's well written. But it simply does no justice to the great story behind Kratos. There is soo much more. I'm still hoping someone would do justice to this great game with the pen.
What's this?