BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2011
I noticed in reading the reviews of these nuts that all the negative reviews were from right around the same time-frame, so I figured it was likely there was a bad lot then and all of those reviews were of orders from the same lot. I figured I'd take a chance on them since the price (as of today) is outstanding for raw macadamia nuts at a bit shy of $9 / lb, and I'm glad I did since they're really outstanding.

They're extremely fresh with no shell fragments, minimal dust, small nut fragments, etc., from processing and I believe in the whole bag while processing into a vacuum-sealed bag for freezing I only spotted a single macadamia that wasn't whole, and it was itself a fully-intact half nut. Assuming the price is anywhere close to what it was as of when I ordered this bag when I run out, I'll definitely be reordering these.
What's this?