BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 13, 2011
I usually wear a 0 or 2 and was skeptical about buying something marked as "one size fits most." That's almost never a good idea. I was pleased to find that this looked like it was made for me when I put it on. There's not much coverage to be had, mind you, but that's the entire idea.

My trouble was getting the darn thing on. The arms and legs looked remarkably similar and I mistakenly tried to step into an arm first. After having a good laugh about how sexy that would have been, I got my stuff together and rocked my boudoir photo shoot.

This photographs beautifully and is equally attractive alone or with a bra and panty.

UPDATE
I had occasion to wear this again but for uh, activity rather than photography. I had the same trouble trying to put the darn thing on and found that after washing the false garter straps were twisted - I couldn't figure out how to untwist them. Fortunately the total impact was so phenomenal that my husband didn't notice the twist issue. He had a very good evening.
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?