August 6, 2011
99 cents for this, or $80-$140 to purchase MS OneNote or upgrade my Windows package. Hmmmm. I got Sticky Notes to help with outlining a project and so far it has been terrific. It allows me to do just what I wanted--make a quick note on a particular topic and be able to see those notes lined up next to each other. I frequently try to get some outlining done on bus rides to and from work, and it is much easier to pull out my Kindle and jot ideas down than to fire up a laptop or pull out a paper notebook and try to write while on a bumpy, jerky bus ride. The maximum number of notes permitted is 250. I wish it were a little higher, but by the time I reach that many notes, I should probably have my outline on computer anyway. I wish I could put Sticky Notes on my PC as well.

If I could, though, I would knock off half a star because I can't figure out how to re-sort the order of the notes; the instructions are vague on that point. Other than that, I love Sticky Notes.
3 people found this helpful