Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

In a sea of garbage remakes.
A Nightmare on Elm St.
Friday the 13th. etc.....
If you are a part of American society that like the same old, recycled horror garbage spit out at you year after year than you will probably hate "The Fourth Kind".
If you're like me and you crave things that are new, original and don't rely on sound effects to scare the living daylights out of you than this movie is a gift from God (Aliens?).

The good?
Great acting.
Scared me more than any "slasher" movie has in years.
If you are a fan of the creepier aspects of The X Files then you'll love this movie.
Great pacing.
Great directing.
I cried at the end, and that's always a good thing for any movie to accomplish.
Rare, but good. :)

The bad?
It's hard to understand what is being said.
I know I have had a lot of problems with movies in the past.
Being unable to understand what is being said.
Can I provide you with a helpful hint that has helped me with many a movie where the dialog is spoken softly?
TURN ON THE SUBTITLES!!!
I know that this seems like a no brainer but I'm always surprised how few people realize how helpful a tool the subtitles are in a "softly spoken" movie.

Other than that, I have zero complaints about this film.
Genius from start to finish.
Original, scary and a great film.
Highly recommended!!!
22 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?