Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

VINE VOICEon April 15, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To start, I've used whitening strips before. And they've always worked very well on me. I never had any sensitivity to any sort of strip, so, I was confident that Crest's newest 3D whitening strips would be fine for me. And they were!

After just 3 days of using the strips, I noticed a dramatic difference in the color of my coffee-stained teeth! I noticed the change in color both in person, as well as in photographs of myself. After 10 days, my teeth were glowing white - not so white that you'd think they were fake, just a nice, healthy white smile!

I have nothing but great things to say about Crest's 3D Whitestrips! The "advanced seal" is amazing - no more goopy strips that feel like they are slipping everywhere in your mouth! These strips are going to be my go-to strips every six months now! These are fantastic!
66 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.