Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 26, 2012
So I really love these pants. They are great for lounging around the house or wearing about if I feel brave. The price could not be beat, and you definitely get what you pay for. Here are the pro's and con's:
Pro's:
-very soft
-deep beautiful heather grey color
-stretchy and comfortable
-nice fold-down piece at the waist to cover any muffin top or VPL (visible pantie line)

Con's:
-a couple of inches too long (I'm 5'6" and ordered a medium)
-if your thighs touch (like mine) then the material there will pill slightly after a couple of uses
-can't wash too often or they will start to wear

After I received these in the mail, I considered buying two or three more pairs just because they are so fantastic and inexpensive, but they have lasted me months thus far, so I will buy more when needed!
Would highly recommend to anybody looking for comfortable stretchy pants, and I would not think twice about buying these as a gift for any woman, any shape and size.
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?