Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 9, 2013
 Over the past four years, I've found myself referencing The New Rules of Marketing & PR more often than I ever imagined. It's one of the few print books I keep in my office and on the shelf. I also often recommend the book to executives looking to get a clear and compelling understanding of the digital universe and how they can put it to work for their organization. Marketing and PR professionals will find the book refreshingly insightful. The book's focus on strategies and tactics that work keep it hype-free and simple - which I like.

The Fourth Edition has completely new and updated case studies, and a wonderfully compelling new section on Newsjacking (which I'm eager to embrace after reading the book.) There are interesting new insights into app development (including a chapter on Uber.) I particularly enjoyed David's Instagram section and the new (and compelling) ideas to leverage Google Plus and Google Hangouts for my business.

In short, there aren't many books I recommend you own a paperback copy of (as opposed to an electronic edition) but this is one of them. You'll find yourself referencing it for the next two years (or at least until David Meerman Scott releases the 5th edition.)
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?