BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon June 26, 2011
These are fantastic! You can stop reading and just buy a pair or two or more, and give them as gifts as I do. They are literally life-savers on the slick ice. I've bought these for family members, friends, and others have bought them after hearing me rave about them. I don't go outside without them in slick weather.

You just slip them over your shoes or boots, as close to the door as possible, because you don't want to walk with them inside. They might damage the floor and they are slick to walk on inside. Great outside!

My neighbor across the street was shocked when I rang his doorbell in a huge ice storm, to bring his mail to him. He said, "How did you do that? There is no way anyone could make it up that steep driveway." I showed him the Yaktrax and he said, "If that's what did it, I'm buying some" and he did. Now he brings my mail when we have ice and snow.

Usually we have more ice than snow, and these work really well with the kinds of ice storms we have. Then we had a snow storm, and they worked equally well. Finally, we had a different kind of snow, which packed into the Yaktrax. They still worked, but the snow was so fine, I guess, and there was so much of it, that it was still treacherous walking out there.

All-in-all, I think everyone should have these if you have snow and ice in winter.

I've learned to put these on when I'm right by the door with something to hold onto. They are slick to walk on inside. They won't do your floor any good either.

EDITED years after getting my first pair. I've given away half a dozen now. I don't know how I made it without them. Our weather has been crazy with icy winters. Before getting these I remember some really dangerous situations. These are literally life-savers in my opinion. I even keep a pair in my car for times when it gets slick while I'm out for the day.
What's this?