BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 14, 2012
The BEST athletic shoes EVER!!!!!!!!! I have a fused ankle, and wear custom orthotics...two things that make any pair of shoes uncomfortable....until I finally decided to give in and spend a fortune on my Asics Gel Kinsei shoes. Arch support = AWESOME; Comfort = AWESOME; Nice looking athletic shoe = AWESOME. To be honest, this is the best quality athletic shoe I have ever purchased! Yes, these shoes are VERY expensive. However, following 5 surgeries on my ankle - if this is the price I have to pay for quality made/built shoes that will support every inch of my foot/ankle properly and help prevent further injury or trauma...well then the cost of this shoe is a small price to pay. And, for all of you out there who also have "problem feet" - these shoes are endorsed by the American Podiatric Association, which means they have the seal of approval from foot and ankle specialists. If that's not enough, I went from having incredibly intense foot pain after beginning to walk following my ankle fusion, to having NO foot pain once I started wearing my Asics Gel Kinsei shoes.
You cannot go wrong with these shoes...I don't understand how anyone could have a negative opinion of them! If you're unsure - go to your local specialty shoe store and try a pair on...but please make sure your feet are properly measured! Believe it or not - many of us have been wearing the wrong size of athletic shoes for years!!! (even if they're our typical size). While you may wear one size to get a comfortable or "snug" fit in dressy shoes, when purchasing athletic shoes you should actually go up at least a half, to preferably a full size! Your feet need that extra room to allow for full biomechanical range of motion when walking or running. I didn't believe it either...but now that I've gone up a size, these are (even more so) the most comfortable shoes I have EVER put on my feet! I for one will be purchasing a new pair of Asics Gel Kinsei shoes at least once a year. Believe me - I know they're expensive, but once you try them, you'll understand exactly what I mean! You'll never have to search the internet (or every shoe store in your state) again for the perfect athletic shoe! Your feet will definitely thank you! ....mine have! :-)
55 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?