Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 2, 2011
Sound Quality

I just got my headphones and when I plugged them in and played music. I wasn't super pleased with the sound. There's almost no bass. However, I almost figured it'd be that way, but the treble is nice. I just wish the overall volume would at least be a bit higher since there's no bass. It sounds very open, almost too open. I like some depth to my music. But, it's crisp and clear.

Material/Comfort

The earphones are plastic and not rubber, which I'm happy about. The area where the cord and the jack meet looks secure. I mentally compare all earphones with Apple earphones, which in my opinion use the worst material ever that doesn't even last. I expect these to hold up for a while. The earpieces (marshmellows) are super comfortable. It's almost like you can't even feel them. And they don't fall out.

Remote/Mic

The mic is flawless. Crisp and clear. The remote works perfectly with my iPod Touch.
What's this?