Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on May 14, 2009
Ok, so like almost everyone who is reading this review...my first thought was "Why am I going to pay THAT kind of money for a hyped up blender!" I can sum it up in two words...snowball fight!

Seriously though, I took the plunge and am not upset that I did. This makes a great addition to any party, whether it's a couple of friends, or a crowd. And nobody's walking around chewing on ice chips from their blender drinks! My kids love the shaved ice to play with, and it makes great snowcones/slushies.

Setup is easy, cleanup is easy (seriously), the only problem that I have found so far is creating the right recipes for the drinks. It comes with some standards...but I like to play!

Originally, my wife wanted to get a professional maker, but we found they were thousands of dollars. After buying the DM3000, we could care less about the profession model anymore...this one makes 3 different drinks in a cycle, is fun to watch, and easier to maintain! It is quick and effortless, especially if you pre-mix your drink ingredients and have them on standby.

In my opinion, if you have the extra money to spare, and you like to have friends over or have kids, this is a great product!
0Comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?