Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery GNO Shop now

on November 28, 2012
For those readers that are reading this review on the Item page, this review is for the Astro3E 10000mAh charger. Since Amazon mixes reviews with all different "variants" of a product, and this comes in multiple capacities, this makes it hard to separate reviews.

This product does what it advertises, and does it VERY well. It comes with a nice mesh case which I carry it in constantly, and a nice little coiled USB cord with a few tips. While these aren't compatible with every device I own, I use it mainly to charge my phone, which is MicroUSB and included.

Some devices I have tried charging:
- I own a Motorola Droid 4, and I have charged the phone from dead to full over 4 times on a single charge. Android and Apple ports work, but on the Android port, the Droid 4 actually charges FASTER than the stock plug-in charger. My phone does not seem to mind.
- An LG Ally charges on either port, but faster on the Android port.
- A Nintendo DS Lite (with a compatible USB cord) charges on either port.
- An iPod Nano 6th Generation charges on the Apple port. It does not respond on the Android port. I have charged this device from dead to full, and did lose enough capacity on the battery for it to register.

I will update this review with more results as I charge more devices. I'm going on a few flights in the next couple of months, so this charger will gets LOTS of use.
1313 comments| 462 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)