Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 18, 2005
Ok, not litterally, but heres my story...

In my AP class, we have the ungodly task of reading the Enduring Visions text book. That book was unclear in places and droned on and on, much like a boring lecture- scratch that, a VERY boring lecture. Chapters were 30+ pages and our typical weekly assignment was to write a complex sentence summarizing the main points of each subheading. You can imagine how tedious that is. The first week, it was 25 subheadings, trying to sort out which info we NEED and which info is pointless.

Our teacher, however, gave us an alternative- go out and buy or barrow a copy of this book. This book, she said, followed our text book exactly, only it cut out the useless information, making reading clearer and a lot shorter. To give you an idea of how short, chapter 5 in our text book was 30 pages, 25 subheadings. The same chapter in this book was a mere 10 or 11 pages with 8 subheadings.

This book has saved me from very tedious homework assignments and lessens my homework from 2 hours a night, each night, to maybe 30 minutes a night. I recommend this book to ANYONE. It is an awesome book, and I honestly have never been so happy to see a textbook (because thats what this is) in my life! It really gave me my time back.
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.