Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on August 25, 2012
A long time ago, I watched "Babe" - which I of course loved, as we can easily go five stars there - and then screened "Babe: Pig in the City" - which I liked but didn't love. I guess that the second movie in the series wasn't as good as the first, which is almost always the case, but the second film also went a little "dark." Hey, no problem with dark movies, I like them too. But it's just not as cuddly when you go in that direction.

Reading "Boo: Little Dog in the Big City" I felt like I was reliving the Babe series, although this time, our fine little protagonist is "The Cutest Dog in the World" (or at least the cutest dog in SF) while the protagonist in the Babe series was a pig. Well, dogs are surely more cuddly then pigs, and Boo is surely more cuddly then Babe, so we have to give a slight nod here.

While reading, I became nervous. Nervous that Boo might run into trouble, perhaps meeting some of those scary people down on Market Street. I thought to myself, "Will he potentially take harmful chemicals into his lungs just walking down the street?" (Anyone that lives in SF will understand this and maybe even laugh.) I also thought, "Will Boo be able to get a late checkout at the hotel?" These kinds of scary things are what Boo encounters here and I had to sweat right along with him all the while.

Well, all good stories have happy endings, and I think that you'll find this one works out just fine.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.