Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 12, 2007
This movie "Re-Animated" is a great kids movie! I loved it. Dominic Janes is one of my favorite actors, so I enjoyed it. The only parts I did not like was when Jimmy was treating Craig like dirt, and when Craig was taking advantage of Jimmy. Jimmy's dad is very weird, but I got some laughs from him, especially the chocolate milk part in the kitchen, where he put a ton of chocolate syrup in the glass, then poured a tiny bit of milk in there! Ha Ha Ha! Anyway, the whole movie is not what the previews are like, it is a whole different world! Parents having aliens as daughters, kids having brain transplants, and evil geniuses stealing brains!!!

When Jimmy got hit by the train, it looked fake, but I laughed at the site of watching a person fly 20 feet above the air just by getting hit by an amusement park train! I got a lot of laughs from the doctors having Appleday costumes on! Ha Ha Ha! My favorite parts were when Jimmy said sorry to Craig on Live TV, and when Jimmy turned into a cartoon character and saved Robin, and went inside the Decapirail Express!
Well this just about wraps it up! It was a great movie and I think all kids will love it!
What's this?